Luckytex is an integrated Textile Manufacturing companies founded by Mr.Djohansyah Tamin in 1970. The product manufactured include Yarn, Greige fabrics, Printed and Dyed Finished Fabrics. The Products are sold mainly to International and Local Brand Garment makers some are sold to International and Local Traders.
All business activities are managed by 2 Companies:
1. PT Benang Citra Indonesia, handling 10,000 tons of Yarn Business anually and
2. PT Lucky Print Abadi, handling annual sales of 25 million meters of Greige and 30 million meters of Printed and Dyed Fabrics. By end of 2021, the Company is targeting a 30% increase in each activity. Our customers are mainly Industries. As Industrial customers, they are concerned about On-Time Delivery, Quality Consistency and Efficiency.
Being an Integrated set up, we could achieve significant advantages:
1. Automatically obtain a natural hedge, hence both the Company and the Customer will be well protected.
2. We can manage On-Time Delivery more accurately.
3. We can manage our quality consistency much better.
4. We can act quickly on fast or emergency orders from customers.
In pursuing business success, we need the support of both our Customers and Suppliers. Therefore it’s important that we should understand and collaborate like partners to ensure mutual long term benefits.
About the future Business Sustainability, the Technical and Digital Era enable emerging of many Creative small businesses. It is going to be more and more popular as people like to buy Unique and Creative products, including Garments. As we are doing Fashion Trend Forecasts twice a year, we are knowledgeable and ready to support the new emerging market demand.